Baked Feta Cheese
- Prep Time: 3min
- Cook Time: 10-15min
- Portions: 1
- 200g Feta cheese or vegan cheese of similar consistency
- 1sprig Rosemary
- 1tsp Paprika
- 1/2tsp Dried ginger
- 1Tbsp Honey or Sirup
- Put the sprig of rosemary on a baking sheet covered with tin foil.
- Put the feta cheese on it.
- Sprinkle it evenly with paprika, ginger and honey (or agave sirup).
- Bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve covered with sauce.
Instead of feta cheese you can use vegan cheese of similar consistency.