Baked Pumpkin Fries
Sweet, salty, crispy and healthy! Fantastically simple recipe for this delicious snack or side dish.
- 1 small pumpkin
- 3Tbsp Olive oil
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp Cajun seasoning
Wash and clean the pumpkin. Cut in half and clean out all of the seeds. Then slice the flesh into fries, you don`t have to peel the pumpkin.
- Mix the Cajun seasoning with the olive oil.
- Spread the oil mixture evenly over the fries.
- Lay out the fries on baking paper.
- Bake at 220 °C for 18-20min or until crisp and golden.
- Season the finished fries with salt.
Serve as side dish or snack with the sauce of your choice.