- 7 apples
- 100 g raisins
- 100 g walnuts
- port wine
- 1 tbsp ground ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground clove
- Wash and core the apples, leaving in the bottom.
- Score around the perimeter of the apple in several locations to prevent the skin from rupturing during baking.
- Chop the walnuts into medium-sized chunks.
- Soak the raisins in port wine for at least 2 hours.
- Mix the chopped walnuts, raisins, cinnamon and ground clove well together.
- Stuff the cored apples with the mixture.
- Pour the remaining port wine in which the raisins have been soaked into the stuffed apples.
- Put on a deep tray with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
You can use any kind of nuts and dried fruit you like! Instead of port wine you can use any sweet liquor you fancy.