This easy and funny recipe for vegan banana bread will take you on a surrealistic journey. No added sugar but loads of creative energy, a feast for the eyes and the stomach!
- 1cup Wholemeal flour
- 1tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1pinch Salt
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 1handful Raisins
- 1handful Walnuts
- 1 Apple
- 3 Bananas
- 60ml Plant milk
- 1tsp Baking soda
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 70ml Coconut oil
- 1handful Pumpkin seeds
Chop the walnuts into big chunks. Wash the apple and cut into even slices of about 1-2cm thickness.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Combine the mashed bananas with plant milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil and mix it well.
- Combine wholemeal flour with chopped walnuts, baking powder & soda, pumpkin seeds, raisins, ground cinnamon and salt.
- Mix everything together.
- Put the batter into a baking form.
- Add the apple slices and leave even gaps in between.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for about 50 minutes until golden.
You can also add cranberries and different nuts. Don`t be afraid of being creative with this recipe! 😉