- 300g Buckwheat flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1Tsp Vanilla bean
- 600ml Milk
- A pinch of Salt
- A bit of vegetable oil
- Mix the flour with 2 egg yolks, sugar, vanilla beans and milk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix 2 egg whites together with a pinch of salt and whisk to a foam.
- Gently mix the egg white with the flour mixture.
- Spread the mixture on a pre heated pan.
- Cook on medium heat on both sides until lightly golden.
- Serve warm.
They are great for any sweets but are also fantastic for savoury toppings – just leave out the sugar and vanilla beans.