- 1cup Bulgur
- 1,5Tbsp Salt
- 1/3cup Chopped red onions
- 1 Sliced red bell pepper
- 1/3cup Chopped fresh dill
- 1/3cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2Lemon juice
- 1/4cup Olive oil
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1/2tsp Pepper
- 1tsp cumin
- Add boiled water in the ratio 1(bulgur):2(water), salt and a bit oil to the bulgur.
- Let cook for about 2min, then set aside for 20 min and cover with lid.
- Mix the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the cooled bulgur, salt, pepper, herbs, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix it well and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Substitute the water for vegetable broth for a more intensive taste.