- 500g Carrots
- 1/2 a bunch Parsley
- 2-3Tbsp Olive oil
- 50g Walnuts
- 60g Oatmeal
- 40-60g Flour (type 1050)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2Tsp Chili pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
Wash and grate the carrots into medium sized stripes. Chop the walnuts and the parsley.
- Whisk the eggs together with salt and pepper.
- Add flour and mix it.
- Add the grated carrots, oatmeal, walnuts, chopped parsley and chili and mix it well.
- Spread the oil on a baking tray.
- Form patties out of the mixture and scatter them on the tray.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180°C for 10-15 minutes until golden.
You can also substitute the walnuts for coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds or any other seeds/nuts according to your taste. The pancakes can be served warm as well as cold and go very well with soy dip with curry.