Celery Root Mash
Celery mash – our favorite side dish and a great alternative to mashed potatoes! Easy, healthy and extremely tasty 2 ingredients recipe. Vegetarian but if you want it to be vegan, just substitute the butter for soy cream :)
- 1 Celery root
- Vegan butter
Wash and peel the celery root.
- Cut the celery root into medium large cubes.
- Put them into salted water and boil for about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Drain the celery thoroughly.
- Blend it together and add some vegan butter/soy cream until it is smooth.
- Sprinkle some chopped dill on it and serve.
You can season it to your liking, this side dish is a perfect potato mash substitute…actually it is even better than any mashed potatoes!