Baked Bell Pepper
- Prep Time: 5min
- Cook Time: 25min
- Portions: 4
- 1,2kg Bell pepper
- 2 Garlic clove
- White wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- 100g Chopped walnuts
- Salt and Pepper
Prep: Wash and cut the bell pepper lengthwise into quarters.
- Put the bell pepper pieces on a piece of parchment paper and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Cover the baked bell pepper with a wet cloth and set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Mix oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Peel the bell pepper pieces and add them to the oil / vinegar mixture.
- Mix everything gently.
- Serve the bell pepper with sprinkled chopped walnuts.
You can use apple vinegar instead of white wine and add a bit of chilli and thyme to the mixture to spice it up a bit.