- Prep Time: 10min
- Cook Time: 15min
- Portions: 4
- 1 Large cauliflower
- 1Tbsp Olive or vegetable oil
- 1Tbsp Ground turmeric
- 1 Onion
- 1Tbsp Water
- 1tsp Sea salt
Prep: Wash and drain the cauliflower, then cut it and the onion into pieces.
- Put the cauliflower into a food processor or mixer and pulse until it resembles rice.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium high heat.
- Sauté the chopped onions.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the turmeric, salt and water.
- Continue cooking for another 5 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
If you don`t like onions, just leave them away – it will still taste great!