- 4tbsp Agave syrup
- 500ml Coconut milk
- 250g Raspberries
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 5g Agar-Agar powder
- Mint leaves
- Half and scrape the vanilla pod.
- Pour coconut milk into a saucepan.
- Add 3 tablespoons of agave syrup, Agar – Agar, halved and scraped vanilla pod.
- Constantly stir over low heat for 5 minutes..
- As soon as the mixture begins to boil, remove from fire.
- Strain everything into molds or glasses.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least one hour.
- Strain the raspberry mixture through a fine mesh strainer and add the remaining agave syrup.
- Pour the sauce over the panna cotta.
You can use different fruits for the sauce.