This delicious oriental appetizer is not only easy to make but also vegan! A great dip for crackers, bread as well as raw veggies. A “must try” for every hummus enthusiast :)
Prep Time: –
Cook Time: 30min
- 200g Young spinach
- 400g/1 can Chickpeas
- 25g Tahini
- 1Tbsp Harissa
- 100g Soy yogurt
- 1-2Tbsp Lemon juice
- 4-5Tbsp Sparkling water
- 1-2Tbsp Dukkah
- 2Tbsp Roasted sesame seeds
- Wash and dry the spinach thoroughly.
- Blanch the spinach in boiling salted water, chill it,let it drop off and squeeze it.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Combine the spinach, chickpeas, tahini, harissa, yogurt, salt, lemon juice and sparkling water. Blend it well.
- Season it with dukkah and a bit of salt.
Serve with a splash of olive oil and roasted sesame seeds.
Do you like the content? Subscribe for news!