- 250g Wholemeal barley flour
- 3tbsp Baking powder
- 1tbsp Salt
- 1tbsp Dried herbs (oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary)
- 1cup Cottage cheese
- 3tbsp Milk
- 70ml Oil
- 1 Egg yolk
- Mix the wholemeal barley flour, baking powder, salt and herbs in a bowl.
- In a different bowl mix the cottage cheese with milk and oil.
- Mix both bowls together and form a firm and smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into a thin sheet.
- Cut the sheet of dough into crackers and transfer them carefully on a sheet of baking paper.
- Bake the crackers at 200°C for about 30 minutes until golden.
- Spread the hot crackers with whisked egg yolk and let them dry.
Be creative with the herb mixture and spice it up to your liking.