Mediterranean Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Prep Time: 30min
- Cook Time: 40min
- Portions: 4-6
- New potatoes 5 cubed
- Sweet potatoes 2 cubed
- Zucchinis 3 sliced 2cm thick
- Aubergines 2 cubed
- Red and yellow bell pepper 2
- Red onions 2 quartered and pieces separated
For the dressing:
- Rosemary 1 Tbsp fresh or 2 tsp dried
- Thyme 1 Tbsp fresh or 2 tsp dried
- Basil 3 Tbsp fresh or 3 tsp dried
- Olive oil 3- 4 Tbsp
- Garlic 3 cloves minced
- Salt 2-3 pinch
- Black pepper(ground) 2 pinch
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Mix salt, pepper, all herbs and the olive oil in a small bowl.
- Put the cut vegetables into a large bowl.
- Add the oil-herbs mixture to the vegetables and stir well.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on a backing pan and pour the remaining oil-herb mixture on top.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
You can add a bit of balsamico vinegar to the oil – herbs mixture to spice it up a bit.