Pear & Grape Chutney
Deliciously easy Pear and Grape Chutney! Spices up every meal – be creative and adjust it to your individual taste :)
- 500g Seedless red and green grapes
- 2 Medium firm, ripe pears
- 1/2cup Brown sugar
- 20g Almonds
- 1 Red chilli pepper
- 1/2 Lemon
- Take half of the grapes and cut them into halves.
- Chop one pear into chunks.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
- Mix it all together with the sugar.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Cut the rest of the grapes, the pear, the almonds and the pepper into small chunks and add them to the blended mixture.
- Ready to serve!
You can really be creative with the ingredients and spices, don`t be afraid to chop up and add your favourite fruits and peppers. Also you can substitute the sugar for honey or syrup.