- 400 g Grated coconut
- 160 g Nuts
- 150 g Raisins
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp Maple syrup (or other)
- 6 Tbsp Bio Raw Coconut Oil
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tbsp Matcha tea (powder)
- 1 Tbsp Barley grass (powder) – (optional)
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon (powder)
- 1/2 tsp Ground cloves
- Soak the raisins for 20 min.
- Wash, dry and grind the nuts.
- Blend one half of the grated coconut with the ground nuts, raisins, 3 Tbsp of coconut oil, cocoa, cinnamon and ground cloves.
- Blend the second half of the grated coconut with vanilla, lemon juice, syrup, 3 Tbsp of coconut oil and Matcha tea.
- Spread the dough evenly between two sheets of baking paper into a rectangle about 7 – 10 mm thick. If the dough falls apart, add more coconut oil.
- Spread the green dough evenly on the first layer of dough.
- Carefully roll up both of the doughs together.
- Let the roll rest for a couple of hours in the fridge.
- Cut the roll into 1-2 cm thick wheels.
If you want the mixture to be more green, you can add also a bit of Barley grass powder.