- Prep Time: —
- Cook Time: 90min
- Portions: 4
- 200g Red lentil flour
- 200g Whole wheat flour finely ground
- 1Tbsp Salt
- 1/2Tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2Tbsp Ground chilli
- 1/2Tbsp Ground cumin
- 2Tbsp Dried yeast
- 75ml Water
- 200g Spinach
- A bit oil
Prep:Steam the spinach and cut into small stripes
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until they turn into a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough and leave to rise in a warm place for about 1h.
- Roll the dough out into about 0,5cm thick cookies.
- Toast on a dry pan or bake in the oven at about 180°C, until golden.
Best served with grape chutney or another spicy sauce.