- 600g Forest mushroom mix
- 2 Onions
- 2bunches Chard leaves
- 700g Potatoes
- 1bunch Spring onions
- 1bunch Dill
- Vegetable oil
- 2 Bay leaves
Cut the stem off the leaves and chop them into cubes. Slice the spring onion and chop the dill.
- Blanch the chard leaves and dry them thoroughly.
- Chop the mushrooms and the onions into cubes.
- Roast the mushrooms and onions gently for a couple of minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the potatoes together with the bay leaves to add a savoury flavour.
- Mash the cooked potatoes and mix them with the mushrooms, onions and chopped dill.
- Wrap the mushroom potato mixture with the leaves and bake them for ca. 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Saute the spring onions together with the chopped chard leave stems.
- Sprinkle the baked wraps with the onion mix and serve.
You can serve together with fresh yoghurt dip.