Vegan Chocolate and Maple Ice cream
- Prep Time: 15min
- Cook Time: —
- Portions: 4-6
- 480ml Almond milk
- 140g Pecan nuts, soaked for 2h
- 120ml Maple syrup
- 100ml Date syrup
- 2tsp Vanilla extract
- 80g Cacao powder
- 3Tbsp Coconut oil
- Place all ingredients EXCEPT the coconut oil into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Melt the coconut oil in a warm pan.
- Add the coconut oil to the mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Put the mixture into a container and put it into the freezer.
- Once frozen, take it out and let sit in room temperature for about 20min until it starts to soften.
- Blend the ice cream one more time until smooth and light.
- Put it into a freezer again for 2-3 hours.
Before serving the ice cream take it out for about 20 minutes until it softens. Sprinkle with toasted and crushed almonds or other nuts and sliced fruits. You can substitute the vanilla extract for 1 vanilla pod.