- 500g Forest mushrooms
- 150g Yellow pea flour
- 225ml Unsweetened soy milk
- 40ml Vegetable oil
- 1 Red onion
- 1 White onion
- Parsley and Dill
- 1Tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 1Tsp Black Himalayan salt
- 1Tsp Pepper
Wash and drain the mushrooms thoroughly.
- Cut the mushrooms into large slices.
- Dice the onions.
- Mix the yellow pea flour with the black salt and the soy milk.
- Stir the mixture well until smooth.
- Saute the onions on a hot pan.
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and saute for another minute.
- Lower the heat and put a lit on the pan. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Add the flour mixture slowly whilst stirring.
- Stir and cook until it reaches an omelet kind of consistency.
- Sprinkle with parsley and dill – ready to serve.
You can also substitute the yellow pea flour for red lentil flour. Also try adding some caraway.