- Prep Time: 4h
- Cook Time: 30min
- Portions: 4
- Wash and cook the potatoes and carrots.
- Grate the cooked potatoes and carrots not too fine.
- Slice the onion and soak it in lemon juice.
- Take a big and even plate and start layering the cake.
- 1st layer are the artichokes, then cover them with the ground seaweed.
- 2nd layer onions.
- 3rd layer soyanaise.
- 4th layer carrots.
- 5th layer soyanaise.
- 6th layer potatoes.
- 7th layer soyanaise.
- 8th layer onions.
- 9th layer soyanaise.
- 10th layer carrots.
- 11th layer soyanaise.
- 12th layer potatoes.
- 13th layer soyanaise.
- Cover the cake with cauliflower rice.
- Refrigerate the cake overnight or at least for 2 hours.
Feel free to get creative with the layers and spice with salt and pepper according to your taste. Sprinkle the finished cake with dill or chives.