Vegan Potato Salad
Bringing color to the table with this tasty vegan potato salad. Purple potatoes not only brighten up the dish but may have several health benefits such as boosting your antioxidant intake and reducing inflammation.
- 1kg Purple potatoes
- 200g Carrots
- 100g Parsley root
- 70g Celery
- 360g pickled gherkins
- 80g Shallots
- 250ml Soyanaise
- Salt & Pepper
Wash the ingredients thoroughly.
- Cook the potatoes, carrots, parsley root and the celery separately and unpeeled, let cool down afterwards.
- Peel all ingredients.
- Cut all ingredients into even cubes.
- Mix it in a large bowl and add the soyanaise.
- Season to your taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Best prepared a day before so that the tastes have time to settle.