Vegan potato salad
- Prep Time: 30min
- Cook Time: 30min
- Portions: 8
- 1kg Purple potatoes
- 200g Carrots
- 100g Parsley root
- 70g Celery
- 360g pickled gherkins
- 80g Shallots
- 250ml Soyanaise
- Salt & Pepper
Prep: Wash the ingredients thoroughly.
- Cook the potatoes, carrots, parsley root and the celery separately and unpeeled, let cool down afterwards.
- Peel all ingredients.
- Cut all ingredients into even cubes.
- Mix it in a large bowl and add the soyanaise.
- Season to your taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Best prepared a day before so that the tastes have time to settle.