- 150g Yellow pea flour
- 3tbsp sunflower oil for baking and frying
- 225ml water
- 500g Seasonal vegetables (zucchini, eggplant, carrot, broccoli, celery, cauliflower, onion)
- Salt according to taste
- 1 pinch of Pepper
- Pre-cook harder vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower) in water or steam to soften them a little.
- Cut the vegetables into slices or wheels.
- Mix pea flour with water, add salt and pepper and make a smooth, thick batter.
- Cover the pieces of vegetables with the batter.
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry the vegetables gradually from both sides until golden.
- Serve with boiled or baked potatoes, mashed potatoes and vegetable salad.
You can add garlic, chilli, pepper or other spices to the batter for a more spicy flavour.